- We are looking for a detail-oriented designer with a passion for creating engaging user experiences. At Ennabl They will work from ideation to implementation, collaborating with colleagues to understand business and design effective digital solutions. We believe in modern design methodologies and user-centered design. They will have the unique opportunity to make an impact on changing an insurance industry with the support of our multicultural diverse team.
What we can offer:
- Great collaborative and friendly team where every voice is being heard. Occasionally we have team-buildings in places like New York, Dominican Republic, Georgia (country) to get to know each other better
- Fully remote work
- Every employee becomes a shareholder and is offered company`s equity
- Modern hardware (MacBooks) and professional software subscriptions and licenses
- Create high-fidelity wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to translate complex ideas into easy-to-use designs that integrate with the product development process and meet the needs of the end-users
- Communicate your design vision to stakeholders and take ownership of projects to see them through to completion.
- Together with the team ensure that designs are implemented correctly
- Continuously refine design skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of Figma and UI tools
- Experience with Design Systems and Frontend UI Frameworks
- Experience designing for charts and data, as well as responsive design
- Fluent in English
Location & Travel Requirements
- Remote (Spain or Ireland). This role will entail some travel to meet and develop relationships with executives.