ennabl is dedicated to transforming how insurance brokers and agents work by pioneering the next big leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools for insurance producers and their firms. We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to drive customer acquisition and retention programs for the suite of ennabl product offerings.
ennabl is a groundbreaking startup headquartered in Greenwich, CT with a global team working in multiple time zones. We are looking for team members who are driven to help change an industry in a revolutionary way.
As a Sales Rep at ennabl, you will have the unique opportunity to make a huge impact on changing an entire industry. At ennabl, we put our end users first -- something that the insurance technology industry has struggled to do. You will collaborate with a group of peers with deep industry experience coupled with a proven track record of transforming large corporations as well as creating highly successful startups.
As a member of the Sales team, you’ll be responsible for consulting with C-Level executives and teams at insurance agencies and brokers, helping them understand how ennabl can transform how they use internal and external data to fundamentally transform the way that they work. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the sales organization. We’re looking for a sharp, energetic and detail-oriented person who is passionate about implementing solutions that transform the status quo. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing deals across small and midsize agencies and brokers.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Small and Medium-sized insurance brokerages and agencies
- Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
Candidates Should Have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Knowledge of the Insurance Business.
Location & Travel Requirements:
- Ennabl is a “Remote First” company dedicated to hiring the best talent regardless of geography. While our headquarters is in the New York area, the home location of the Sales Representative is less relevant than the ability to travel to events, client sites and our HQ location as required.
- This role will entail some travel to meet and develop relationships with executives at insurance brokerages and agencies.
Compensation Will Include:
- Competitive Annual Salary of $70K - $90K
- Commissions on closed sales
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Equity participation